8.29.2011

Reading list

This is my second official week of college and the books are already piling up. Don't worry though, it's too hot to go outside anyway and this gives me an excuse to stay inside my cool dorm.

1. Plato's Republic - yeah.
























2. Everything's an Argument - learning about logos, ethos, and pathos. Who's ever heard of those?


3. Wizard of Earthsea - my first fantasy novel! Yep, it's a required text.

























4. Natural Acts: Readings on Nature and the Environment - lovely essays by Dillard, Thoreau, Darwin, etc.

5. Blogs! I'm trying to keep tabs on my friends (Kaylie, Kate, Dahlya, Melanie, Emily) who have now moved across town/across the country. Doing so makes me realize how far apart and yet how close I hope we can stay. Kaylie's desk: pictured below.


1 comment:

  1. Now that you're reading fantasy novels, may I make a suggestion? It starts with 'H' and ends with 'R'. :)

    Blog your heart out, because I love knowing what's up!

    ReplyDelete