7.30.2011

Ten things

In April, Kaylie challenged me to answer these ten questions.

1. What did you do ten years ago?
Well let's see... I was eight and listening to A-Teens way to much; watching shows like Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Full House, and Lizzie McGuire; writing stories; and reading Nancy Drew.





















2. What did you do one year ago?
Freak out. Oh yeah, sort of still doing that. I was narrowing down my college application list, getting ready for senior year and being EIC of The Viewpoint, enjoying a stress-free summer. Mostly, dreaming about my future and where I would be in (hey!) a year.

3. Five snacks you like:
Berries, cupcakes, pita chips and hummus, baked snap peas, cheese.

4. Five songs you know the whole lyrics to:
"You Really got a Hold on Me" (She & Him version), "I've Got the World on a String" (Frank Sinatra), "Pure Imagination" (thanks to Glee's rendition), "It's Only a Paper Moon" (Nat King Cole), "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" (She & Him).























5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Attend Reed College, pay for my children's college, travel throughout Europe, donate to charity, start a program that allows students from different parts of the world to discuss literature.

6. Five bad habits:
Biting my nails, lacking confidence in my opinions, being critical of my body, procrastinating, not speaking up when I have something to say.

7. Five things you like to do:
Knit, blog, cook, read, and, of course, WRITE.

8. Five things you would never dress in/buy:
Camouflage, fur, cheetah print, turtlenecks, anything with a PLUNGING neckline.

9. Five favorite toys:
My Macbook Pro, my Polaroid camera (with no film currently...), my iPod, my paintbrushes, my coffeepot.

























10. Five people you'd like to see take this quiz:
Eric, Rachel, Emily, Cameron, Domenico.

1 comment: