7.09.2011

You know those previews that are montages of key scenes from films made in the last 50 years...

I love them. I am a true lover of the feature film. It being summer, I have found myself all too often retreating to my Netflix queue or the darkness of the movie theater. (Yeah, I just walked in the door about 5 minutes ago from seeing Super 8. I have to agree with Kaylie, why is Elle Fanning so much cooler than me?)
Following is a list of films I hope to see this summer and that you may enjoy as well.

1. HP. Enough said. Not even putting the poster on.

2. Midnight in Paris.

3. Winnie the Pooh. The first time I saw a preview I teared up a little bit.
4. Cowboys & Aliens. It's true.
5. Larry Crowne. I love Tom Hanks and have a feeling this will be heartwarming.
7. The Beaver. Not what you're thinking.
8. Beginners. Why have I not heard of this until now?
I promise I'm not ONLY watching movies though. Just finished A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius which was basically just that, plan to read The Great Fire, Freedom, and some Annie Dillard, am back to painting, knitting, and baking like crazy. And watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment