9.05.2011

Hey, look what I can do!

It's Labor Day and although part of the free day had to be spent on Oedipus and a rhetorical analysis, I thought I should also do something fun. (i.e. knit!!) I needed something small and manageable that could be completed in about an hour. My parents gave me a set of patterns for lacy trim and edgings a few years ago, and I decided to make a necklace out of said pattern.





































For any knitters out there, here's the pattern. It's quite simple.

Cast on 7 stitches.
Row 1: k2, k2tog, yo, k2, yo2, k1.
Row 2: k1, (k1, k1 tbl) into yo2 from previous row, k2tog, yo, k4.
Row 3: k2, k2tog, yo, k5.
Row 4: Bind off 2 stitches, 1 stitch remains on right needle, k2tog, yo, k4. 7 stitches remain.
Repeat rows 1-4 until trim reaches the desired length.

1 comment: