9.27.2011

Tuesdays

The past few weeks I have been going through periods of intense stress ("Oh my god! I have to start that paper for my Human Event course! I haven't touched my Honors Contract in weeks! I have to find internships and get published and find a respectable job, or I'll be living by the canal and one day drown unbeknownst to anyone!!!") and lulls of "I'm fine. I can totally handle life." This morning was the former. Right now is the latter.

Every other Tuesday (starting today) a farmer's market comes and sets up shop on campus. Their location just happens to be right next to where I kick back on my secluded, shaded bench and watch cats/work on my short story entry for an hour every Tuesday. What a lovely coincidence!

What's on my mind:

1. Glee.


















2. Holidays. (Halloween and Christmas with the gang.)



















3. This cheesecake. Martha Stewart you kill me.
























4. My birthday!! 19 years, here I come.

1 comment: